Clinical practice guidelines are statements that include recommendations intended to optimize patient care that are informed by a systematic review of evidence and an assessment of the benefits and harms of alternative care options.
Natural Medicine (NatMed) is published by TRC which also owns RxSelect: Student Pharmacist. You must create one account to access both databases. Follow the instructions for creating an account for RxSelect: Student Pharmacist and you will have you login credentials for NatMed.
Students: * All students are required to setup a new account through our new RxSelect Program.
CREATE YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT
1. Access RxSelect: Student Pharmacists: https://apps.therapeuticresearch.com/profile/account/create-sph
2. Complete new profile creation form (all students will need to create a new account, even if you had
3. Create your username and password when prompted
4. Once your username and password is created, you will be prompted to log in with that new information
5. You’re ready to start using RxSelect: Student Pharmacist OR Natural Medicine. (aka Step 2)
VISIT RXSELECT: STUDENT PHARMACIST
• Go to, https://rxselectsp.therapeuticresearch.com.