Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use BrowZine to Browse Health Science Journals
BrowZine Helps You Browse and Collect Articles from Current Journals
BrowZine is an app for tablets and smartphones that delivers and lets you browse, read, and save articles from thousands of the library's journals in one newsstand. BrowZine is compatible with iOS and Android tablets and smartphones: http://thirdiron.com/download-browzine/. You may also BrowZine from you laptop or computer: http://www.browzine.com/libraries/817.
With BrowZine, you can:
- Browse journals by subject area and across disciplines
- Create your own personal journal bookshelf
- Download articles in full-text in a uniform format, without having to search multiple platforms for what you need
- Save articles for offline reading and/or export to services such as EndNote
- Get alerts when new articles appear in your favorite journals
- Add your favorite titles to My Bookshelf: enable easy access to your favorite titles, organized in a way convenient just for you
- Create multiple reading lists: flag titles for later use and share lists
- Sync My Bookshelf and reading lists across all devices