APA: used in psychology and the social sciences.
MLA: used in English and the humanities.
Chicago: used in history and some humanities.
SBL Handbook: used in Ancient Near Eastern, Biblical, and early Christian studies.
Turabian: used in history and some humanities.
EndNote is citation software you can use to collect and organize citations and PDFs. You can also use it to create bibliographies for your papers. Click here to learn about downloading and using EndNote.
Use CitationMachine to create your citations in APA, MLA, Turabian, or Chicago style.
1. Click the citation format you need (MLA, APA, Turabian, Chicago).
2. Then the type of resource you wish to cite (Select the kind of paper source or the digital source).
3. Complete the Web form (Fill in the Box) that appears with information from your source.
4. Click Make Citations to generate standard bibliographic and in-text citations.
5. Copy and paste this citation into your bibliography.